April 3, 2009

Get Your Picks In...

I am not a big fantasy-sports player, often to my friends' chagrin. Thing is, I am just too busy to spend a lot of time to be good at fantasy baseball or football. This, however, seems to be pretty easy, and I bet you might find it the same:

PGA of America Announces '09 Majors Fantasy Challenge
The PGA of America has launched The 2009 Majors Fantasy Challenge, an online fantasy sports league available exclusively on PGA.com where fans make picks for the four major championships and the PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Prizes will be awarded after each major championship with the grand prize of a trip to Bermuda for the 2010 PGA Grand Slam of Golf.
The prizes are nice, it's free and easy. Why not? After all, most of our NCAA brackets got torn up a week or more ago!

1 comment:

  1. I am in.

    However, since I can easily mess up a free lunch, I am certain I can mess up a free contest. I have the lowest aggregate score for the past ten years in our annual Masters Pool...

    How did I make it to age 60...???

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? We'd love to hear it.